Xpand offers real benefits and uncompromised features.
Xpand is a new polymorphic, light, cost-effective architectural design screen, that adapts to your needs and is sure to rock your next project!
It is available in a variety of forms, motives and colors that differ according to the given dimensions, the light penetration, and the design. Façades, balustrades, gates, fences, sunscreens, ceilings,
special constructions, are all up to your imagination and… Xpand!
XPAND by Aluminco is a new polymorphic, light, cost effective architectural design screen that belongs to the Mesh product category and for its treatment 2mm aluminum alloy sheets 1050-H14 or 5754-H22 are used, ideal for anodizing electrostatic paint respectively. Xpand comes in various dimensions and designs with cells’ width varying from 40mm to 180mm, cell’s height from 5mm to 44mm and air permeability from 25% to 65%.
Features & Benefits
- Introduces an extra element of style to any space.
- Is a simple, stylish and cost-effective solution οffers exceptional levels of open area.
- Divides / formes space.
- Acts as a sun-shield, diffusing light.
- Allows bending and controlled shaping.
- Various shapes and dimensions.
- Works great for balustrades, fences, gates or to hide unsightly areas.
- Can be combined with Aluminco’s Fusion Line series.
- Being lightweight and durable, is suitable for both commercial and residential projects.
Category: Architectural Design Screens
Aluminium sheets alloy: 1050-H14 or 5754-H22
Thickness: 2 mm
SWO (Height): from 5 mm to 44 mm
LWO (Width): from 40 mm to 180 mm
Open Area: from 25% to 65%
Colors and surface treatment
Architectural Design Screens are offered in a wide range of colors and finishes, all certified according to Qualicoat and Qualanod.
Powder coating & Anodizing
Choose from an extremely wide range of RAL colors in 3 different textures, glossy, Mat and colors with a grained finish and a wide selection of anodizing Mat colors to meet almost any requirement.